Ideal Date

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by padd, Mar 29, 2008.

1. padd

padd Registered Member

Boys, Girls, care to share? and by ideal date, i mean outting.. not coffee @ midnihgt, or morning sex.

my girlfriends the besttt, she goes to the bar on a saturday night to watch the game with me. Try finding a girl who does that

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't really go on dates. My ideal date is just hanging out or going to a park or something.

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm not a huge fan of dating either. When I do go on dates I take them to places that are interesting like a state park to go for a hike/walk or to the windmills to look at stars and just talk.

4. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

I've never been on a date before, but when I think about it, I honestly wouldn't care too much. A formal date would seem way too...awkward for me. I'd rather just hang out with somebody at the mall or go see a movie or something. I'm not that hard to please.

5. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Anything where there aren't kids in tow.

The perfect date for me right now would be to go to San Diego for the weekend, spend a day at the beach, eat some good seafood, go to a show, spend some more time on the beach, and browse some art galleries.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Quiet night in or wild night out, as long as I enjoy my company I don't mind either way.

7. padd

padd Registered Member

LOL.. ok so im not the only 1 that doesn't do anything expensive.. i wouldn't do that, i never did. waste of money i find.. like i said, i just watch the game with the girl.. and a bunch of other friends.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

If some girl expects you to take her to expensive places, she isn't worth it.

Shallow women never are.

Then again, a girl who dumps you because you take her to McDonalds has every right to dump your sorry ass.

9. AdrienneEHouseman

AdrienneEHouseman Registered Member

Dinner dates are always nice, especially since as a college student it is a good reason to get food that is actually good. There is a Tapas place and a Thai place near my college that I have taken a girl to on dates. Though it's going to be a while before I go on any more dates here, as I am single and will be staying that way for a while.

Adri

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Go for coffee, or go to the bookstore and read books to them in the children's section haha. I've gone bowling with girls before. Or just go catch a movie with them. I guess the important thing is to hang out with them and get to know them. Anything that lets you do that is ideal.