• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Idea

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Tgirl said:
You know to much about this sport...the more you type the dumber I feel...heheheeheheh
It helps that I am a HUGE baseball fan. I have been a fan since before I can remember... going to Cubs games with my grandfather, a few White Sox games here and there. BUT the Diamondbacks are now my team, though I still root for the Cubbies... and the White Sox doing so well this year... can they end there drought like the Red Sox did (the White Sox havent played in the World Series since the "Black Sox" days (do a google search if you need more info))

Baseball is my sport, I just Love This Game

doubles2004

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
No Who's pitching! Why?
hahahahahahahahaha Well never mind. :lol: :lol:

TGirl

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
It helps that I am a HUGE baseball fan. I have been a fan since before I can remember... going to Cubs games with my grandfather, a few White Sox games here and there. BUT the Diamondbacks are now my team, though I still root for the Cubbies... and the White Sox doing so well this year... can they end there drought like the Red Sox did (the White Sox havent played in the World Series since the "Black Sox" days (do a google search if you need more info))

Baseball is my sport, I just Love This Game

OKAY DOOKIE...lol
see what I mean...lol
Ok I need to google

Julie

Registered Member
Lily - Send me a PM. I'd love to know your idea!

Julie

Registered Member
lilys_things said:
I am not good at being creative. my idea sucked..*lol*
Noooo, I wouldn't say that! Probably just couldn't get enough people involved!