• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Idea

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
PM with details please... just call me Kitty... and go ahead and write my epitaph...

lilys_things

Registered Member
Kitty ! I just did :)
I need to ask a question, I am new to listing these kinds of auctions. I want to add a mystery gift to my auction. How would I word it , so it won't get pulled?
It's priceless! 1 of a kind no other..
Any suggestions how to word it?
I'm cooking dinner for me and my dog..
be back in a few..

TGirl

Registered Member
Darth Tater said:
You sure about that GHK?

The Bench Coach is the Managers right hand man. He has to know alot of stuff, including keeping track of a pitchers pitch count. score card. Managing the bench. (ie. If other team makes a pitching change, he knows the number of said pitcher vs batters, basically who does what against who, it even works in reverse order) Its one of the reasons "bench" coaches usually become managers. They have to keep track of EVERYTHING

You know to much about this sport...the more you type the dumber I feel...heheheeheheh

lilys_things said:
Kitty ! I just did :)
I need to ask a question, I am new to listing these kinds of auctions. I want to add a mystery gift to my auction. How would I word it , so it won't get pulled?
It's priceless! 1 of a kind no other..
Any suggestions how to word it?
I'm cooking dinner for me and my dog..
be back in a few..

Just say that there is a mystery GIFT involved and that it is not what you are bidding on...it is a free gift from me to you for being the high bidder...REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT BIDDING ON THE FREE MYSTERY GIFT...then discribe that it is OOAK and what details you do want them to have......

Last edited:

lilys_things

Registered Member
TGirl said:
You know to much about this sport...the more you type the dumber I feel...heheheeheheh

Just say that there is a mystery GIFT involved and that it is not what you are bidding on...it is a free gift from me to you for being the high bidder...REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT BIDDING ON THE FREE MYSTERY GIFT...then discribe that it is OOAK and what details you do want them to have......
Thanks! But what is OOAK ?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Can I pretty please have first base???? hahahha! I don't even know who that is!!!