Idea for helping auctions

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by The_Human_Pin, Apr 9, 2005.

1. The_Human_Pin

The_Human_Pin Registered Member

Well we all post our auctions here and we all pretty much read each others so I was thinking.

The more hits and or watchers the better for a auction so wouldn't it make sense that we all try and visit each others auctions as much as possible and make sure we put ourselves as watchers for everyones auctions.

Just an idea since the more traffic and the more watchers=higher profile and we have alot of people here.

B "THP" M

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I agree with that. I had asked in another thread for everyone to add my weird auctions to their watch list , but judging from the watchers I have, no one took me up on it.

3. The_Human_Pin

well if we all help each other then we all make money plain and simple and we all want money.

B "THP" M

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Send me a private message with your ebay auction and I will be happy to add your item to my watch list.

5. pork

pork Registered Member

i like that idea ill start adding you guys to my watch list and hope for some in return... i like this idea

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If you want to add people to your watch list, just click on the Ebay icon next to the users name and their auctions will be listed. I already added most of you to my watch list.

7. trees

trees Registered Member

That would be neat, I always start watching alot of the "bazaar" auctions, even if I can not bid on them.

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I have so many items on my watch list from here I can barely find the auctions I'll be bidding on :) (some of you all are too expensive :D) I do my best to catch everyones auction and save them to watch.

9. The_Human_Pin

Ok I just went through the complete member list and WATCHED each and every auction that fits in the high profile area (didnt wat clothes auctions ect just the slightly wierd ones like advertising).

I hope that each of you will look at my profile (click my icon) and watch my 2 auctions as well :)

Thanks guys

B "THP" M

10. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

I also have added everyone to my watched list :)