• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I'd just like to say "I'm sorry for being gone for so long"

Askiri

Registered Member
I'm sorry guys, been a while since I got a decent ammount of free time on my hands. I've been working a crapton and have had alot of things going on, not all good but eh, what're you going to do? Anyway, I've been trying to get some free time as of late, and it's been mildly easier for me. They're training people to do the stuff I usually get stuck with, and they're not pushing shifts on me as much and not many arguments leading me to do more crap in my day. So again, sorry guys, didn't mean to stray from the flock for so long. I'll be posting as often as possible, lol, I know I've said it before but it should be more often now.

starfx6464

Awesome
Well, we could certainly use a few more familiar faces around here. Things have been relatively dead in your absence. At any rate, glad to hear things are improving and free time is easier to come by. Always a pleasure to have you around. :)

Askiri

Registered Member
Thank you thank you. it's good to be back

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Put it in the right topic.. and forum.. and i'll answer.

Anyway, good to see you around. We need more people to ward off these idiots.