Ichimaru Gin

Discussion in 'Anime' started by kajin_phoenixlord, Apr 17, 2006.

1. ??? Ok, is it me or does this guy make you feel real uneasy everytime you see him? lol GIn is a pretty bad ass guy, but you can see that he has a pretty sadistic side with that sinister look on his face. No matter what the situation he keeps that fox face look. What do you think of this guy?

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Gin could be one of the most interesting antagonist. I really wish we could have seen more of him. He was suspicious from the begining. I actually think he was a more suitable villian than Aizen. He is probably my second favorite captain besides Kenpachi.

I wanted to see his bankai.

3. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i hate hiim. i hate his face, his eyes, his attitude, i just hate him! ugh. he creeps me out. its like he has done something wrong or pretends to do something wrong. YUCK!!

4. Ichimaru did look real suspect after seeing him in like the first 10 minutes. Once you knew what his personality was you knew he had something up his snively little sleeve. His whole demeanor spelled trouble and we all witnessed it first hand. Sometimes I don't think he can be trusted even by Aizen, but he's probably the only one who he can trust.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I have a feeling Gin is gonna pull a 180 and betray Aizen. Sure he seemed sneaky but he appears to love the one Leitenant. The leitenant with the huge knockers and orange hair.

6. Looks like I'm not the only one that can see a possibilty of being 2 faced. I think his face expression alone is what diminishes his credibilty to be trusted. I think Ichimaru looks more powerful than he lets on which is a bit scary considereing it's him. lol