icegoat63 under the microscope

Discussion in 'Under the Microscope' started by Jeanie, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

What does the 63 in your username represent?

for that matter what does the goat represent?

what kind of music do you typically listen to? favorite band?

icegoat63 likes this.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

the 63.....

I've played lots and lots of sports as a young kid, in high school, and at the college level. All the way up I used #63. The funny thing about it though was that the first time I was ever issued a number was in football. I was a center (although I was way to small to play that position), as they handed out the jerseys I wasnt to particular on my number....so they tossed me #63. I showed my mom and she got really happy, she thought I chose #63 because of her (she was born 1963). Been using it ever since then.

the Goat....

I come from a family that spent almost all of our free time up in the mountains camping, hunting, or just relaxing. However on most of the trips we'd be up for weeks at a time....without a shower. On one of those longer trips my Dad turned to me and said: "Damn Tommy you smell like a Goat!".... it really frustrated me and so they teased me about it for a long time until finally I decided to make it go away I'd have to embrace it then they wouldnt think it was so funny anymore! Turns out I was wrong and so now my official nickname to any friends and family is "the Goat". But its all good because its generally unique!

My Music...

Like alot of people I listen to generally everything, I can switch from Country to rap, from rap to rock to classical! The only music I do NOT like is Reggae...I absolutely hate Reggae. To pin down one band as my absolute favorite is a really hard task. So I'll go with two if thats alright. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold, I catch myself listening to them more often than other bands; However my absolute favorite Artist-Singer/Songwriter is Chris LeDoux by a longshot.

what else y'all got!

TwilightDawn likes this.
  3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Let's see:

Who is your favorite actor/actress and which of their movies do you like the best?

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

4. icegoat63

Favorite Actor/Actress....

Another tough one, I have always enjoyed catching Christopher Walken in movies. He's had small parts in a bunch of movies so its hard to pin one down. I always seem to think of him in Joe Dirt.... "DO it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soltering Iron!.....does your mother sew? Boom! Have her sew that!"

My Dad and what he does....

Randy Thompson, owner operator of "Thompson Painting, Inc." the 3rd largest commercial industrial painting company in California's Central Valley. He's a 5th generation painter...but he's the first in his family to own his own successful business.

5. Mirage

NOO! You failed my quote test. :(

The "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" question was a line from Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Kindergarten Cop".

But you get bonus points for actually answering the question instead of calling me on the quote. That's actually pretty awesome what he does. :)

Sorry I'm a movie quote buff. I slip them into random conversations without notice at times. :D

As for Christopher Walken, very nice. He's in some hilarious stuff, not to mention just plain good stuff.

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Favorite hockey team?

Least favorite hockey team?

7. icegoat63

lmao, I've actually never seen Kindergarten Cop...I'll have to add it to my list!

Last year I my new years resolution was to watch the movies that everyone says "OMG how have you never seen that one! ie: the godfather, pulpfiction, fight club, etc.

Favorite Hockey Team...

Columbus Blue Jackets, Im a huge fan of the underdogs

Least Favorite Hockey Team...

hmmm probably the Los Angeles Kings...never liked the kings ever.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  8. Mirage

Haha it was my sneaky way of testing you to see if you had seen it. Now you know why it's so important to watch all of the must see quotable movies. :)

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Who's your favorite hockey player of all time?

Lemieux or Gretzky? Who's the best

Favorite Hockey moment?

Who's the toughest fighter of all time in hockey?

10. icegoat63

Favorite Player of all Time

Scott Stevens.....the king of the borderline hip check

Lemieux or Gretzky

Real tough... I wanna say Lemieux as a player, but Gretzky as a Movement. I was never a huge fan of Gretzky on the ice... but if it werent for him there wouldnt be ice hockey in California or most of the West Coast for that matter. So I'll grudgingly go with The Great One on this.

Favorite Hockey Moment

easy one... I got 5 words for you: "Do You Believe In Miracles!"

Toughest Fighter All Time

in my opinion... Pound for Pound it'll always be Tie Domi.

Jeanie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.