• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ice-Cream

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Similar to the chomper or sucker thread.

How do you eat your ice-cream? Bite it or lick it?

I lick my ice-cream because my teeth are too sensitive for me to bite on it.

laserlight

Registered Member
The ice creams i eat always have nuts or candy in them so i always chomp mine. =D and i love banana splits! I even chomp popsicles and ice.

GrhamBell

Hey Guys...
I love and like the Ice cream. My favorite flavor of Ice cream are Chocolate, Qulfa Pista, Coconut, Straw bray.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I don't really like ice-cream that much, I prefer sorbet. And when I have sorbet I have it in a bowl with a spoon so I don't really bite it or lick it. I just uh... spoon it I suppose ;)

toocool

Registered Member
i bite my ice cream, but i am careful not to let it touch my teeth in the wrong spot. i used to have sensitive teeth. not sure if i still do.
when it's in a bowl, i use a spoon, of course. i'm not like a 5 year old that eats like a dog (i used to eat and drink like a cat. when i was 3. lol)

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I don't eat ice cream much. If I do, it's usually a small vanilla cone. And I lick :)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't like ice-cream all that much. I eat it once in a blue moon. The taste that I prefer is the chocolate one and tiramissu.

I mostly lick it.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hey Guys...
I love and like the Ice cream. My favorite flavor of Ice cream are Chocolate, Qulfa Pista, Coconut, Straw bray.
And do you lick or bite? Coz that was the question.

I usually order bananasplit so there's more biting than licking there.