• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ice Cream

Dabs

Registered Member
Another seemingly favorite for some people, me myself tho, I don't care for ice cream. Maybe on rare occasions, depending on my mood. But how do you like your ice cream? In a cone or in a bowl, as in a sundae? Do you like your sundaes with whipped cream and nuts and a cherry to top it all off? What is your favorite topping- caramel, hot fudge, strawberry or another one? If you prefer a cone, do you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream cones the best? If you happen to favor another flavor, please share :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to eat a lot of Ice Cream when I was bit younger, but I kind of grew out of it. I still eat it from time to time, but only at birthday's or something of that nature. If I eat Ice Cream it's usually Chocolate or "special flavors" like Reese's Pieces Ice Cream, or Rolo Ice Cream. I think those types are by far the best.

Impact

V.I.P.
I hate ice cream, and always have. There is one brand I like that makes a belgian chocolate one, but it has more chocolate than ice cream.

Dabs

Registered Member
I hate ice cream, and always have. There is one brand I like that makes a belgian chocolate one, but it has more chocolate than ice cream.
Me too for some reason. I guess I don't "hate" it, but I sure can pass it by. If I do eat any ice cream, my favorite is a simple vanilla cone. I don't like all the toppings and syrups and stuff. And I definitely can't eat any that has chunks of anything in it :lol:

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
I like chocolate icecream in a cone. I do not eat it so much, but on occasion it is nice.

redroses

Registered Member
i dont eat alot of ice-cream but i do like it in the summer
cornetos are lovely!
i love ben & jerrys cookie dough icecream and also coconut icecream is nice

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love ice cream. I usually get it in a cup or bowl. My favorite flavors are vanilla (with chocolate syrup) and peppermint stick. I'm a big fan of sundaes with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
But how do you like your ice cream? In a cone or in a bowl, as in a sundae? Do you like your sundaes with whipped cream and nuts and a cherry to top it all off? What is your favorite topping- caramel, hot fudge, strawberry or another one? If you prefer a cone, do you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream cones the best? If you happen to favor another flavor, please share :)
In a bowl. Not a fan of cones although I don't dislike them.

My favourite 'plain' flavour is vanilla and I like all the toppings you listed. But it's better if the whole ice cream has stuff mixed into it instead of just on top.

No! Fruit and nuts should be kept away from ice cream. I like all the fatty flavours like cookie dough (ben & jerry's, as redroses mentioned) and stuff like that.

Some types of ice cream are waaaaay better than others. It's not so good if it's overly icy, strange as that sounds.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Almost anything from Ben & Jerry's wins, except for Cherry Garcia and Chubby Hubby. I love the brownie one and Bananas On The Rum.

Trader Joe's has an awesome cookies and cream. I love Breyer's chocolate. Their vanilla and strawberry are awesome too. Sometimes I buy the Neapolitan if I can't decide.

Mint ice cream is fail, though.

BlackCat

Registered Member
I luv icecream, I use to add it fudge and "grageas" (small candy pieces of many colors). Here in my country we have many flavors: you can find besides the common flavors, Pisco Sour flavor (our typical cocktail), potato flavor, avocado w/soursop, nuts, lucuma (a typical fruit) and a lot more. I really enjoy tasting every flavor and I think it will take me even more time to taste them all... XD