• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ice Coffee...YUUMMMMMYYYYY

redsoxocd

living on the border
YAY! Today is free iced coffee day at dunkin donuts. I've had 3 so far and will probably have 3 more before I get home tonight. So thats like 6 cups of coffee so far (16 oz each). I love iced coffee, dont you. Its freakin awsome. Its like the one cold drink that you can drink outside all year long. rain, snow, sun, hail...it wicked amazing.

To make things even better. I'm going to mike lowells book signing at the barne & nobles down the street from the library that I'm at (if i can find it, seriously its like in the 800's and right now i'm in the like 600's). I dont have any money to but his book but I'm hoping that he can sign the little thingy that I brought with me. I hope the lines not to long, if its anything like it was when Jacoby Ellsbury was signing world series dvds at a fye downtown then I most likely wont get an autograph. but oh well, if it comes down to that hopefully I'll be able to at least snag a look at him.

:D:):lol::nod: