• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ice and Garage Doors

supawiz6991

Here goes...... I work at an unmanned car wash (its automatic). My jobs is to do deposits, paperwork and of course clean and maintain it. Heres my question. Every winter i builds on the garage dor tracks and thus the doors cannot fully open or sometimes not at all. I have tried many things to combat this with no success. I have tried those sprays that you put on your windshield but due to the amount of washes it just gets washed away. I try lubericants but same thing happens. So every year i get tons of phone calls from the store that my C/W is attached to that the door is stuck. :teeth: Im hopeing one of you may know of something that may help weither it be a chemical or some way i can keep the tracks warm. Any and all help is greatly appreicated!!! :helpsmilie: