• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Ice Age!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Alright, Ice Age is the biggest family movie since Shrek and if you haven't seen Ice Age or Ice Age 2....YOU LOSER! Watch it you wierdos!

But anyway, Scrat the squirrel is the funniest character in the Ice Age movies....and i found a FLASH BOX MOVIE!! ^___^ Mwhahahaha! Got to love Bebo.

http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=562018268

Watch it!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol I use Bebo too. Anyways I heard good things about Ice Age and I never got to watch it yet. It plays on my satellite from time to time. Next time it plays i 'll probably watch it.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I saw the first one but not the 2nd one. Ain't my kind of movie to go see at the show unless you have kids imo.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol well your a girl it's different if your a guy imo.

L

lilbballfrk

ive seen ice age one and two. theyre great! its so funny :-*

W

wacko

I´ve only seen Ice Age 1 - can´t wait to see #2 :)

and Scratch rules!! <D

note: I´m a 41 year old male metalhead - still I liked it..hehe :D

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
haha. I need to go see it soon. everyone still has a kid inside of them.

everyone...0_o

Turbo

Registered Member
wacko said:
I´ve only seen Ice Age 1 - can´t wait to see #2 :)

and Scratch rules!! <D

note: I´m a 41 year old male metalhead - still I liked it..hehe :D
Amen brother, I'm a 26 year old rocker, from classic to metal and always laugh my self stupid watching ice age. saw the 2nd opening weekend and laughed like hell. i can't wait for the 2nd one to hit dvd and cable.

A

Angel03

I will watch it when it comes out on dvd. A definite must for me and my family. The first one was great.