Movies Ice Age (movie)

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Jul 5, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I liked the original Ice Age movie. My son has the DVD and even it has been played a hundred times already at home, I still react to the funny lines. I haven't seen Ice Age 2, but the 3rd one came out on theatres last week. I took my son to watch it - our second cinema date (the first one being Ratatouille).

I liked it a lot. I think I laughed more than my son did :lol:.

Anyone else saw any of the Ice Age movies? Did you enjoy it?

2. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen the 1st and 2nd, and am planning on going to the 3rd soonish. I thought the first 2 were really funny. I like how they're targeted at both youth and adults, and have the adult humour there that the kids don't get.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I've only seen the first one, but I would go and see the others because I thought it was cute and easy to watch. I love this guy >>

[​IMG]

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I love the Ice Age movies, they are funny easy to watch and kids and adults can find humour in them, my girls think they are great and have been bugging me to take them to see number 3 next weekend.

I admit that the character I like most is Sid followed closely by Diago.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Each time that dude appears on screen, it makes me laugh. Not sure how he was on Ice Age 2 but on IA3, he has a more elaborate story line than with the original Ice Age.

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I was watching the trailor for 3 last night and I cant wait to go see it, the girls are being typical, one stroppy teenager who now wants to see it with her mates(does not want to be seen with her dad, lol) and one 6 year old who got a party invite for saturday so everything else is non existant!.

I dont care though I am still going to see it.

7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I saw Ice Age 3 yesterday and thought it was great. When they do the combination DVD box I'm buying it. That squirrel is great and finally has a bigger part in #3 :)

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I remember the squirrel would be on screen before movies as an ad for something or I don't remember and my sister and I would be like "He should have his own movie. he's funny." When the first ice age came out we felt awesome.

Anyway, I've only seen the first one and I love it. Its just cute and enjoyable. Reminds me of old Disney movies.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I didn't even watch the trailer. I just assumed it has to be good like the first.

Don't you just love the music change when they show his parts?

10. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I took my nephew to see it last Wednesday. I thought it was an ok movie.