IAC critical of IPCC global warming hoax

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Quote:'"A high-level inquiry into the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change found there was “little evidence” for its claims about global warming.
It also said the panel had emphasised the negative impacts of climate change and made “substantive findings” based on little proof."

Source: Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Climate change lies are exposed

Since I've seen a few posts recently along the lines of the certainty of "man made" global warming I thought I would reopen the can of worms again! :lol:

Of course I think the whole global warming hysteria is more about increased taxation and massive governmental bureaucracy than science.

Last edited:

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Of course I think the whole global warming hysteria is more about increased taxation and massive governmental bureaucracy than science.
People are going to think we are the same person. :lol:
Big government statist see how horrible our financial house is and their first and only thought is to save the state at all costs. So, they come up with this crazy cap-and-trade scheme, regulate the dust scheme and a host of other save the Earth initiatives that are not grounded in any facts but exist to keep the government on life support.

Last edited: