I wonder?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I was trying to think of something to sell that might actually make me some money. So, my dad has got a small container of ash my great aunt sent him after Mount St Helens errupted. She lives in Olympia and collected it from her yard. Anyway, I wonder if it would be worth the effort to try and sell it.

What do ya'll think?

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I don't know. I remember when it erupted, it was big, big news. I just don't know if it would have any value. The best thing I could suggest is doing a little research on the internet to see if there is an interest in it.

Anyone know of any good places to search for that information?

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Never mind I seen some already for sale on Ebay and its not even been bid on.

Thanks anyway!

LOL

Been racking my brain trying to think of something to make some money on. I just dont have anything of big value to put up......

And just for a laugh.......bought a bag of cheetos today and poured them out onto the table just to make sure I didn't eat any MONEY MAKERS! hehe

4. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

ROFL That is just hilarious. You know that you've been hooked when you start pouring you food out and playing with it before you eat it. LOL

5. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

maybe you could use the idea of selling the ashes...but put some sort of mystery twist on it...i can't think of what at this time...but might help it sell.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I told myself I would never get caught up in the old "Whoa look what I found in my food hype" but last night as I was cutting my steak I paused for a moment and thought, "does that marbled piece of fat look like anyone"? Guess it's too late for me now! LOL

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

You mean that is a weird thing to do? Even before eBay?

:lol:

8. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

doesn't sound so weird to me. that is something my 5 year old does daily! :lol:

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Strangely enough, I was eating some cookies recently and I swear on my life, each and every one looked like a different animal. Then I read the box. Animal Crackers. :(

:lol:

10. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

<Groan> Where is the BOOOOO icon when ya need it? :D