I Won!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok First of all, YA"LL DONT LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE NO MORE! hehe, I got SO bored I talked myself into bidding on a mystery auction, it was buy an envelope and take a chance on how much is inside. Garanteed to have at least 2.00 and up to 250.00 in it. I paid 10 bucks for it and recieved 12.00 back!! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Ok First of all, YA"LL DONT LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE NO MORE! hehe, I got SO bored I talked myself into bidding on a mystery auction, it was buy an envelope and take a chance on how much is inside. Garanteed to have at least 2.00 and up to 250.00 in it. I paid 10 bucks for it and recieved 12.00 back!! LOL

Ummmm congrats? Between 2 bucks and 250 and they give you 12? Gee how nice of them.....

Oh well ya made 2 dollars....better than losing 8!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL, that is what I thought, because i was regretting doing it after it was TO LATE! LOL I REALLY dont need to spend money like that! I gotta buy my daughter some new bras! LOL

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
LOL, that is what I thought, because i was regretting doing it after it was TO LATE! LOL I REALLY dont need to spend money like that! I gotta buy my daughter some new bras! LOL

Your daughter is wearing bras? She's how old? Man these little girls grow up so darn fast these days!!!!!!!!! Don't think I needed one til I was about 25........

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!! Yes she is and she is 13! She's a big girl though! She is like 5'7" and 170lbs!!! She takes after her daddy's side of the family! LOL Gets her GOOD looks from me though! :) I will post a pic of her in my profile

oK i DONT THINK i AM DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!

Last edited: