I Wish I Could Stop Thinking About What OTHER People Are Doing..

FleshCouture

Registered Member
I find it hard to enjoy myself anymore.
I'm always thinking about what everyone else is doing.
"Oh, he's probably having fun right now while I'm doing nothing."
"Everyone's out enjoying life while I'm doing nothing."

I know, I know, if I feel this way, go out somewhere. Well, I would if I had someone to go with. I don't have any of my 'friend's' numbers. Except for one, but he's most likely busy and I don't want to hang out with him anyway.

Anyone else ever feel like this?

Jeru

Registered Member
Bro believe me, i know exactly what your feeling. Its a good way to ruin your day too. You could try to find something to consume your free time. A new hobby will take your mind off everything and anything. But i suggest that it be something you will enjoy every time and something you can excel at, or you might get bored or frustrated and then return to where you previously were.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
This only happens to me when I break up with my girlfriend and I'll spend the next month being jealous and wondering what she is doing. Never happens with a friend.

Nick-Aotmzgin

Registered Member
i feel like this alot hehe but i likeing being alone i just like it!!
i have s small kitty^^
and a pc music and alot of food!
-.-
*grins evilly*

Chances are your 'busy' friends are probably wondering what you're doing.

I felt like this last week. Turns out I just needed to sit down with good book.

I find it hard to enjoy myself anymore.
I'm always thinking about what everyone else is doing.
"Oh, he's probably having fun right now while I'm doing nothing."
"Everyone's out enjoying life while I'm doing nothing."

I know, I know, if I feel this way, go out somewhere. Well, I would if I had someone to go with. I don't have any of my 'friend's' numbers. Except for one, but he's most likely busy and I don't want to hang out with him anyway.
Why don't you have any of their numbers? You should, and hang out with them more. That's what 'friends' are there for.

Anyone else ever feel like this?
No, I never really think about what my friends are up to. Chances are I know what they're doing anyway, within reason. Otherwise, I don't really care to be honest. :lol:

wooly

I am the woolrus
The simple answer is, get your friends' numbers!

If you're bored then it's just a simple case of texting someone "hey, you busy? wanna hang out?". Problem solved. I agree with Nibbles: Chances are your 'busy' friends are probably wondering what you're doing.

Quebedeau

Registered Member
I usually have this problem when I have to work week ends 4 to close
All my friends are probably out partying and having fun together, but i have to work until close tonight.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
All of my friends are in college, so I don't really see them much. I don't really wonder about what they are doing or get jealous, I just wish they were home sometimes to hang out with. :)

So, I bug Kons. :D