Movies "I wasted my life!"

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Barbara, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever watched a movie and felt as though you had wasted "insert length of movie here" amount of time that you will never get back? I mean this movie had absolutely no redeeming qualities in your own opinion.

For me it was Eagle Eye. The moment I walked out of the movie theater I distinctly remember thinking to myself "Well that was 2 hours of my life I'm never getting back!" The movie was. . .
    Placed under spoilers to contain any spoiling that may happen.

Horribly cliched from the moment the movie took off to the moment it landed. A predictable villain a la I Robot as well as sub par emotions from the actors this movie was just chuck full of mediocrity. Do you mean to tell me that halfway through you didn't see the A.I. computer was the villain! REALLY?!

2. KLaZik_BEATz

KLaZik_BEATz Registered Member

Well at least you can feel good because you prevented me from waisting ''my'' time...
    ...I'm not sure if this counts but i feel like i wasted my time watching every single episode of the sopranos, i spent so much time and effort and got nothing out of it, not to mention the cost of each season

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

For me its cloverfield, worst movie ever, wasted 1 hour and 24 mins of my life! I want it back!

4. fragile

fragile Registered Member

Pearl Harbour. There's not a movie out there that could possibly be any worse than this one. I mean, the whole love story and the "happy ending". Are you kidding me?! Come on! And it's a long movie too, like 3 hours. A total waste.

5. Damo

Damo Registered Member

Funnily enough, my friends all said that was crap. It looked awesome in the movies going by the trailer, I was at Blockbuster the other day and pondering whether or not to grab it. Luckily I didn't, sounds like the worst waste of $5 ever.

6. Xeilo

Indeed, biggest waste of everything. When ever I hear someone say they are going to see it I tell them how bad it is and what a waste it is, I have saved a few lives so far :D

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Napoleon Dynamite.

I could have been doing more enjoyable things, like beating my scrotum with a hammer.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  8. Xeilo

Well im yet to see that and by the sounds of it was a good choice that I didn't.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I have watched several bad movies and I don't remember the titles anymore probably because they're clearly "movies you'd rather forget". However, I do remember one big mistake I made. I watched this horrible and disgusting movie and I still haven't forgiven myself why I just didn't shut it from the first few minutes. I watched bits of it for half an hour before I switched it off :dork:.

Jackass the Movie.

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Ditto, why in the hell do people think that this is a great movie?
    Another one that I wasted almost 2 hours of my life that I will never get back is ELF, what a waste of money that stinker flick was.