• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

i was wondering if

L

lilbballfrk

i was wondering if African Americans are somehow related to Asians. there is a small resemblance to me. when i see an African American, its like their eyes are almost so similar to Asians. lol, i know its kind of weird but does anyone know if they are somehow related or something?

Blur

iPimp
what in the HELL are you talking about. asians have SLITTED eyes, while blacks have rather LARGE eyes. are you on crack. lmao

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

[Blur said:
]
what in the HELL are you talking about. asians have SLITTED eyes, while blacks have rather LARGE eyes. are you on crack. lmao
For one all of the human race is related, just millions of years of evolution changed our appearce depending on where we are located it. Though the person who made this thread just proved how ignorant they were, which does amuse me.

Blur

iPimp
Well YEAH I mean we are all humans, but that was definately not bball's point. Lol

L

lilbballfrk

well when I see them, they do seem related. like i dunno but seriously, i was wondering if they were somehow more connected than other races.. >.<

9ten

Are you under the influence of any recreation drugs? ^^

B

Boo

Err, perhaps you could secretely make photos to give an example? :p

Apart from that... afro-americans may seem to have huge eyes because eyes are white and their skin colour is darker. I don't think their actual eyes are large...

Right, in almost any theory, humans come from the same source. It isn't really weird that you see ressemblances. We're all human, and both the people you mentioned live(d) in rather sunny countries. This might've had effect on the way they... look...

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Everyone supposedly derrives from one set of ancestors, so yeah I guess the answer would be yes (Unless races were planted here by alien beings, a much more interesting and potentially fun theory).

Piccolo said:
For one all of the human race is related, just millions of years of evolution changed our appearce depending on where we are located it. Though the person who made this thread just proved how ignorant they were, which does amuse me.

merob

Boom!
I'm going to be nice and move this thread instead of locking it.
This is spam, dude.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
This isn't spam.

But I do agree with locking it. No offense, but this has to be one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen.