I want your babies...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by exquiro, Jun 30, 2007.

1. exquiro

exquiro Guest

Hey all :D

Okay, firstly, anyone up for it? :D Anyone want my babies?

Joke... I'm new to the forums as you can see. Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting to know the ways of the forums. Hopefully I'll be sticking around. A bit about myself... My life evolves around indoor climbing and anime/manga, that's pretty much all you need to know. Everything else you can learn overtime. Be seeing you around, exquiro.

2. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

EX your here Too XDDDD Welcome.Same title for the intro too Rofl

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums I am very glad you've decided to join these forums, and I am hopeful you'll remain an active member with Fusion Central, because I am sure if you give them a chance your going to like them a whole lot. We have a lot of cool members and interesting topics and sections here. Browse around see what you like and don't be afraid to leave your input. See ya around and enjoy yourself.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Hello and welcome to fusion.

5. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Welcome to the wide world of FC. I'm glad we're getting a whole bunch of new anime guys around. Hopefully we can revive the section and get it active. You're also a Helsing fan. You're good in my book. Have fun!

6. exquiro

exquiro Guest

Didn't I say in my last intro that someone was gonna recognise my user and the title and realise what a loser I am? Well, guess this is it. Now I'm gonna have to come up with a new title >.< I'm guessing Micheal Jordan sent you the same PM he sent me...

Thanks for the welcomes folks and I love your avitar Nosteratu.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Interesting, very interesting.

Welcome to Fusion-Central, have fun here and enjoy your stay. Have fun mate.