I want to make a friend.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yiming210, May 5, 2007.

1. yiming210

yiming210 New Member

2. Myron

Myron New Member

Hello!
    I hope you make a lot of friends here. Maybe you could teach some of us your language.

3. Python

Python Sssssuper Platinum ******

Hi!

Welcome to the forum. I use Google Talk (instead of Yahoo Messenger) but can chat with you here via PM or in the forums.

By the way, what is your opinion of Microsoft's new Operating System?

4. yiming210

yiming210 New Member

Of course, I would like to let everybody know China better.

5. yiming210

yiming210 New Member

I have not use Vista now. I feel XP is not bad. Vista request hardware too high. I think XP's security is enough to me. I don't want to pay higher price for a beautiful look.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I think Vista is overrated. I am still using XP and doing just fine, along with the millions of others who have not upgraded yet. :D

7. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

I agree that Vista is just a little too much. The resources used by Vista are just too great. I use XP and it is just fine for me.

8. Python

Is Google Blocked in China and do you agree or disagree with that happening?

Later,

Steve

9. yiming210

yiming210 New Member

Yeah, more people are using Baidu rather than Google in China. Maybe the reason is that Google dosen't suit chinese custom enough. I don't want Google is blocked in China. Because no matter water wants to develop. Competition is a key factor. Now Li Kaifu has hopped from Microsoft to Google. I think he should know China better and Google will be promoted. Actually if you know chinese and use Baidu. You will find out lots of songs of mp3 are free to download. If you are interesting, I can tell you more good softwares which can let you get a great many good things such as movies, softwares and games freely.

10. Python

Baidu? Hmm, never heard of that one before but i will check it out. Hopefully it is available in English as well.

Someone showed me how to visit a Russian Search Engine and submit my site and now I am getting some traffic. Its spam bots but its a start. ;)