I. Want. These. Shoes!

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by AngelsPeak, Sep 18, 2009.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Have you ever wanted something in such a way that you eat and sleep it?

That's how I feel about these stinkin' shoes.

[​IMG][/IMG]

AnitaKnapp likes this.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

not my style but hey people gotta have those needs right?

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I love them but I could never wear them.

4. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

i love the tags on there...i should probably start another thread when i ask...why do women like shoes so much?

it's a question that has been bothering men for...well, since the shoe was invented.

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I liked the extra pizzazz the tags brought to the image.:nod:

I'm more of a cute top person, but there's just something about these shoes.

Wantwantwantwantwantwant.......

6. whateverdude_09

i think the best response you'll get from me is ...oooooo shiny! are they comfy? do you know? i like shoes that look good...but i also like comfort...is it the same with women?

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hell no, you never heard a woman complain about her feet killing? :lol:

I'm not a shoe person at all, but I have probably felt that way before over something, yars.

8. whateverdude_09

haha...guess i didn't think of that. why wear something that is uncomfortable just for fasion? i have shoes that make wearing them feel as if i'm on a cloud (runners) and some that i've had for so long that it feels like i'm walking barefoot.(those need some replacing)

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'd buy and wear them too if I still had my office job. Now my shoes are 80% comfy (doesn't mean they have low heels) and 20% seasonal/party.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm just picturing myself in those shoes. lol - I think I would fall over. >.<;

Yeah, I'm REALLY wanting to play Final Fantasy XIV, but it's not coming out till... 2010? And, Beta isn't even open, yet. Arrg!