I wanna make a forum

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I wanna make a forum and dunno what about..

any suggestions.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I wanna make a forum and dunno what about..

any suggestions.
Again? What happened to your old one >.>

Anyway if your going to make a forum then you need attractions to keep people there and not just the regular old stuff either. Remember to range from all topics and not just a single one now, aiming for one group won't get you that many members if that's what your looking for.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Again? What happened to your old one >.>

Anyway if your going to make a forum then you need attractions to keep people there and not just the regular old stuff either. Remember to range from all topics and not just a single one now, aiming for one group won't get you that many members if that's what your looking for.
That one died ages ago.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you fail once, then you'll probably fail again, its really hard to make a popular forum expecially if you don't have a VBulletin like these ones. You need to be commited to the forums and try to make them better everyday, which take a lot of hard work.

MasterChad

Registered Member
i had a good forum that was free for me

and i had 500 some members and i had a great staff..

Alex, if you want some help i can help you if you want to me :(

H

heykid

If you fail once, then you'll probably fail again, its really hard to make a popular forum expecially if you don't have a VBulletin like these ones. You need to be commited to the forums and try to make them better everyday, which take a lot of hard work.
lol VBulletin is overrated... I use phpBB at ClubSonics and we are really popular.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Most of the phpBB forums I see are actually superior to vBulletin if they're heavily modified enough.

I personally doubt you have the grind and commitment to bother making a forum, Lex.