I wanna know!

TGirl

Registered Member
First you have to change your avatar then we will talk....congrats on your 1080 something post!!! wooooooooohooooooooooooooo

TGirl

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
You weren't there????

BTW noone is ever allowed to comment on my avatar again! I'm going to look for my witch right now! :eek:hno:

NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOO I BEG YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SORRY JEN IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU TO HAVE SUCH (NOT SO BEAUTIFUL AVATARS) I AM SORRY PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT WITCH BACK UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DON'TTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOO I BEG YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SORRY JEN IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO ARE YOU TO HAVE SUCH (NOT SO BEAUTIFUL AVATARS) I AM SORRY PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT WITCH BACK UP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HELLOOOOO!! I guess I know someone who won't be seeing the new zombie movie Friday!!! Fraidy Cat!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
TGirl said:

I think Tgirl needs some snatch and a drink from the jugs while eatting in the bush!!