• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I walk with Elias

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I thought my boy Elias deserved his own thread. He's currently my favourite wrestler. He has the look, the charisma, the mannerism, the mic skills and the wrestling ability to be a star in this business. He's over right now, and the WWE are pushing him. He's already entered in the Elimination Chamber, and I have a feeling he's going to have a great showing in there. I think the WWE need to keep pushing him and give him a run against The Miz, and have him win the IC title at Wrestlemania. You start that feud in the Chamber itself.

Thoughts? Anyone else walk with Elias?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also, walk with Elias. He's a rare breed in that he wasn't over in NXT but is on RAW. When he was called up, I was surprised, but its paying off. I dunno what his role at Mania will be but I hope he has a nice showing.

The sky is the limit for him. I listened to him on Austin and E & C's podcasts and he was very good.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Me three on Walking with Elias! I need to get around to that E&C podcast with him. I really respect the work he's done to get where he's at - he seems to put a lot of effort into things.

I think it was John Canton that had noted that Elias isn't the best in-ring performer or anything, but he keeps working hard and improving himself. He takes what he's given and runs with it. I definitely wouldn't mind him eventually getting a mid card and/or tag title run.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Make that 4. The guy has been fantastic every week during his segment. Talk about someone who did virtually nothing in NXT for various reasons but he gets the callup and he catches fire. I wish that his program with John Cena would last longer because man, the potential is really there. He elicits the exact heat he needs everytime he appears on TV.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Simple awesome is the best way to describe him. In an industry where alot of the gimmicks are geared towards reality we get a breath of fresh air like this dude and he has a guitar lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He had his best match last night, IMO. Love how aggressive he was out there. Cannot wait to see him in the chamber.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Who would you book him against? Someone on the current roster? A newcomer from NXT that night?