• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help I threw up something weird, please HELP...

Kathrrryn12

It's pretty gross but I just started my period today and the cramps were so bad that I was throwing up. All I ate beforehand were waffles and the rest of my throw up was brown...

This came out solid and it's slightly mucusy but doesn't break apart. (No, I didn't touch it with my hands.)

Can anybody PLEASE help me and tell me if you have any idea what this thing is??...

:(

[Edit: This isn't my first period, I'm 22.]

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Did you have jam on your waffles?

Kathrrryn12

Did you have jam on your waffles?
No.. Here's the whole story..

This morning I had plain waffles. I felt fine all morning, no cramps or anything, then it started to hurt a little so I thought a shower would help. Well by the time I got in the shower it was hurting so bad I couldn't even stand. Finally I realized it wasn't gonna pass so I got out of the shower and thought I'd lay down and relax but I couldn't even make it to the bed before I started violently puking. Then that thing came out.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
It looks like you threw up a bit of flesh.

Have you had your tonsils removed? It looks like it may be that. Many people that don't get them removed end up barfing them out or coughing them out (I did the latter for just one side). Actually not a big deal at all if it's that.

If it's not then I do have to admit that I'm a bit stuck on what it is. I'm sure you've thought about things you've eaten just in case it may be that.

Just hoping it's not lower esophageal or ventriculus flesh because that may be a bad problem. If it only happens this once then I would think that it's likely nothing to worry about. If it happens again then I would seek medical advice.

Kathrrryn12

It looks like you threw up a bit of flesh.

Have you had your tonsils removed? It looks like it may be that. Many people that don't get them removed end up barfing them out or coughing them out (I did the latter for just one side). Actually not a big deal at all if it's that.

If it's not then I do have to admit that I'm a bit stuck on what it is. I'm sure you've thought about things you've eaten just in case it may be that.

Just hoping it's not lower esophageal or ventriculus flesh because that may be a bad problem. If it only happens this once then I would think that it's likely nothing to worry about. If it happens again then I would seek medical advice.
Thank you so much!! :):) I was getting tired of Googling! :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with Dave if this is a one time only thing probably nothing to worry about but if it keeps happening I would see a doctor.

Welcome to the forum.

Kathrrryn12

I have to agree with Dave if this is a one time only thing probably nothing to worry about but if it keeps happening I would see a doctor.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, and thanks for actually helping, everyone else out there just has something jerky to say.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thank you, and thanks for actually helping, everyone else out there just has something jerky to say.
Your welcome, I know what its like to be worried about something and just want to hear what others have to say about it.

Unfortunately there are jerks everywhere, you just have to ignore them.