I thought of a better one MODS!!

compudoc

Registered Member
PC Mods.. there is a huge modding community out there both users and creators. You should work on attracting and catering to that crowd. I can help. There is also case moders and system modders, the very latter I dont mess with. Anyway already gave 2 cents.. does this make a nickel?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I do a lot of Windows and other OS and program mods. I could probably help out if there was ever a section for it, but I think there's bigger ideas for that in the future.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are you talking about mods like Counterstrike? What type of forums exactly are you talking about? Mod specific forums or getting help programming mods forums..

dk_rare

Registered Member
I think this could be too much trouble, even dedicated mod communities are hard to run and progress forward. Maybe just have a place where people can upload there own (original) maps for games, or provide a link to where they have hosted it. THen you could create sub forums as thy are needed, like someone could say "I have a nolf map that I think is really cool, can you make a nolf section?"

I can't even see summat like this being used much, but it would still make a cool mini section, how cool would it be to play each others maps? Tre cool