• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I think my hamster is dying

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Thanks Bliss & DaStevez, it really means a lot and is greatly appreciated :)

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I know its daft to be as upset as I am, its a part of life and I know that hamsters do not have the longest life span in the world, it just sucks, cheers for listening though bliss :)
Sorry to hear about everything that's going on...and never think that it's strange to be upset over the death of a pet. If you love an animal it's often like a family member and the lifespan really doesn't matter.

What I tell people when they lose pets (I've thought about it when I've lost one myself) is that you'll obviously be sad and heartbroken, but not only do you have good memories but you have the satisfaction of usually having given that pet a spoiled and loving life.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Many thanks for all your kind words, it really means a lot. I have just gone into my bathroom to wash my hands and he was up and running around, I slowly took him out of the cage and he was running all over me so I don't know what was up with him but he gave me a hell of a scare! He seems to be okay though for now which I am very pleased about :D

shelgarr

Registered Member
Good to see he is feeling better. Maybe he was sleep walking?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wade8813 Bathroom Wall 0
C-Mach Bathroom Wall 0
shelgarr Pets 8
AnitaKnapp Bathroom Wall 11
AngelsPeak Breaking News 14