I think I'm gonna get a neg feedback

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, May 9, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I sold some Disney tickets for a friend of mine and they sold really well. One of the lady's who bought one asked for hers to be mailed to the resort, so my friend did, but mailed it a week after the auction ended. Though it went priority and still would have gotten to her in plenty of time to be used, we did not know that the resort doesn't check mail everyday (or something like that is what that lady at the service desk told me) So she might not get the ticket until today and then it might be to late to use because they are leaving tomorrow!

I have contacted her and told her if she wanted to return the ticket and I would refund her money. but I am sure she will leave negative feedback, and I can't blame her.........

I just dont understand why I always have to learn lessons the hard way! I was just trying to do something nice for someone and it back fired! My friend is really upset about it, but neither of us knew Disney lagged on getting the mail out!

Just had to whine a little!!

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I can totaly understand... lets hope that the buyer understands that you have no control over how Disney handles their mail.

3. Msbabedoll

Well my friend wrote her and took totaly responsibility for not mailing them right after the auction. But, I know if it were me, I would be furious! BUT, if they were offering to give me my money back for return of the ticket, that might make me feel a little better. I just hate it, because I know it inconvienced their trip.

Its my fault and I'll just have to suffer the consquences.....

Mina are you feeling any better? How is Quillian?

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Jen,
    I don't think she's going to leave bad feedback....this is all based upon her happy trip, which I'm sure she still had. You offered a refund. I would'nt woory about it. She'll have a great time w/ her family and may not want to put a dark cloud over it. I would'nt. Have a happy day girlie. :D

5. Msbabedoll

THanks girl! How are you today? Did you have a good mothers day? I'm STILL waiting on that Mother's Day promise of cleaning the WHOLE house and doing ALL the laundry my daughter promised me! LOL

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I think your daughter and my son must both belong to the same club...the "I promise, Mommy! I love you, I'll do it as soon as I get around to it" club!

7. Msbabedoll

LOL MUST!!

My baby of course was thrilled to give me a flower made out of construction paper and a coffee filter......had a picture that was cut out of a magazine of a dark haired lady and I asked him "whos that?" and he said ........that just looks like you mommy! Awwwwww.............

:)

She recieved her ticket and everything is fine now! Whew!

Last edited: May 10, 2005