• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I think I know someone on this forum...

Sassycrax

Registered Member
[FONT=&quot]Hi Everyone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don’t want to divulge to much information about myself just yet. I might know someone on this forum and it would be fun to see if the person recognizes me with this totally weird pseudonym. I hope that is okay with everyone for now :D[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Meh who knows I know people.

Oooh lets play though How did you meet this person?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Pahahahahhahaha.

Oh man that really could be me...lol :-/

Ok...where are you from?

Sassycrax

Registered Member
A city where the Mafia (not saying of which country) ((not saying which countries' mafia)) run rampant.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
You do sound like a spammer or a troll.
So I suggest you start an introduction about yourself.

Sassycrax

Registered Member
Oh, sorry about that. I really am neither, but as soon as my friend realizes it is me, we are going to have a very good laugh about your post! So thanks for that!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Oh, sorry about that. I really am neither, but as soon as my friend realizes it is me, we are going to have a very good laugh about your post! So thanks for that!
What if you do it the other way around.

You tell us who you are and let us guess your friend? :lol: