I swear!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

People will hold EVERYTHING against you when it comes to your auction. Look at what I got this morning.

Dear babedoll71,

You know, I was going to buy one of these cards because I really felt bad for you because of your kids especially, but before I did, I just wanted to see what else was going on with you. Post this link for all your potential buyers. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...d=babedoll71&completed=1&all=1&rows=25&sort=3

My Reply:
    Let me clarify something here. If you look closely you see I am not the winner of these, except the one envelope I bought and I only did that out of curiosity and have not bought another since. The ones I bid on were all friends of mine and I bid low, VERY low. I knew I would eventually be outbid by someone else, the auctions were too good.

So with that said, I am sorry that this made you skeptical of me. I have deposited ALL of the money I have made off this and my other auctions into my savings account to save for paying off this debt. I am not going to try and make you believe it, because you will believe what you want.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my auction.

Jennifer

2. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

there are always going to be people that will doubt you. I think your response was perfect (and the truth) and then let it go.

When we did the diaper pin, we had a LOT of crap like that, accusations, threats, rude comments, etc etc. Some ppl are just [email protected], even if you're trying to do some good in the world!

3. mart1

mart1 Registered Member

First of all ,, what was the point of writing? Just to get you POd? I mean if they do not want to bid ,, Just Don`t !! And second ,, what business is it of theirs what you bid on??? Truthfully, I didn`t know that anyone else could pull up your bids !!!! I really do not think that this info should be available to just anyone that wants it !!! Thats kind of like knowing what your bank account balance is !!! Its no ones business but yours!! JMO !!

4. Msbabedoll

Yeah I agree Mart1. I have had more than one person bring up my bidding history. Like because I bid on mystery stuff, means I'm a fraud.......ghezzzz.....

LOL, I know you all are getting tired of my whinning about people. I just wanted to share that email with ya all..........

5. CHrt46

CHrt46 Registered Member

Any Ebayer can see what you have bid on. They just go to the site map and on the lower left-hand side, they can do a member search. They can find out what you bid on and if you were the highest bidder or not.

I agree with fairyquadmother. There is always going to be a critic, because there are so many rip-off sellers on Ebay. I guess that it is hard for some to believe everything they see in print. I also feel that this person should have e-mailed you like that. I am sorry that you lost your husband. I don't know what I would do if something should happen to my dh.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  6. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

greeny make space in your pm box : )

7. Msbabedoll

I'm not out to make them mad. I dont want to start a fight over something so stupid. If they choose not to believe it then fine. I think they should keep their comments to their self though, because NOT everything is a scam. Oh well........lol.....life goes on........

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Well Jen, If anybody DOES NOT deserve that it has to be you! Do yourself a tremendous favor and just hit "delete" next time. *smile*

But, don't swear in here, it's aganst the rules...hehehheheee

Last edited: Jun 15, 2005
  9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Some people are just like that... don't let it get to you.

10. Msbabedoll

Well Greeny I guess we all deal with these people in different ways. I just dont think I want to stoupe (sp?) to their level to even do name calling or cursing at them. If it works for you that is great. Its not my thing though. I appreciate the advice though, thanks!!