• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I still think eBay is the best

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Even after trying all the other auction sites out there I have to say that eBay is still #1. If it weren't for the fees I would like it a lot better but right now other auction sites don't really seem to hold a candle to what eBay is doing in traffic and revenue.

eBay is so simple to use and I have yet to find another auction site that is quite as easy.

Anyone else listing anywhere besides eBay lately? I search eBay a lot and each time it seems they've improved their search and listing layout again. They are doing a lot of things right. If only they would lower their fees. That's the main thing that their competition has over them.

I definitely like eBay but I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see some other site catch up. The more competition the better but right now it seems that eBay is sitting happily on the top of the food chain.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
It's only good because it's the most famous auction site right?

mekrusty

Registered Member
right

It's only good because it's the most famous auction site right?
True.Till something better comes along.Some other Auction sites I have found (Ausrtralia) have a 12% premium that turns me off.

jon79

compared to other sites (such as ola and ebid), it's definitely the best, even with the price increases...unfortunately