I Started Classes Today

Scissorhands

Registered Member
That's right. I don't know if I told you guys but I stumbled upon The Web Academy. (Google it, it's interesting.) It's a completely free distance learning thing. It's not accredited but it's more for the learning aspect rather than the proof of knowledge one. Today I had my first class in Intro to HTML/CSS. Of course, I already know HTML, so I spent most of my time there answering the questions of the classroom while the teacher was speaking over microphone. It's amazing; I don't ever remember HTML being a foreign language to me but if you have never worked with it before it can be very intimidating!

Tomorrow I have my first class in Photoshop. I have been using Photoshop for a good 5 years so I doubt I will learn anything there either. But each course is 5 weeks so I'm bound to stumble upon something.

If you are interested in Web Design (Or Graphic Design with Photoshop) I suggest you take a look at this site. Let me know what you guys think. If you enroll in the Photoshop class tonight you could be in my class tomorrow!

devnthc

Registered Member
I just registered. I'm getting a private tutoring session on Friday from W. Jason Gilmore, he's going to be my tutor from now on. Lots of money though, that's free :p. But web design/development is my passion, so I'll do whatever it takes.