• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I see you, Alisa!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Maybe, they haven't... I just wanted to drag you into this so I'm not alone in the matter!!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Beginning with what?! Beginning with what?!

I knew I should have made that damn appointment with the ophthalmologist.

Puck

Registered Member
Maybe, they haven't... I just wanted to drag you into this so I'm not alone in the matter!!
Bliss only dragged you out into the open because she loves you. No worries :nod:

Iris

rainbow 11!
What is "shit you'll never live down"?
are you talking about something I will never live down or are you talking about something she will never live down?

Or are you actually asking that?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
are you talking about something I will never live down or are you talking about something she will never live down?

Or are you actually asking that?
I'm pretending it's Jeopardy, the category is facepalms for $100, the answer is "smiliar threads" and Marc is answering with the question "what is shit you'll never live down"

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love you.