• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
I just saw that movie "Space Cowboys" It was better than I thought it would be.

:evil:

Lifter84

Registered Member
what was it about? was it exactly like armageddon? and please do NOT put any spoilers in their, cause then i cant read it.

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
You should see it in the theater lifter

You should see it in the theater lifter, there is this one scene (dont worry no spoilers) when they are in space and it rocks, actualy allmoast all the space scens rocked. There is quite a suprise for you in that movie. I think you guys would like it, it was better that the klumps.

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
About equal

About equal, but this is also a comedy

Lifter84

Registered Member
Re: About equal

armageddon had comedy in it. like when the cops were trying to catch the black guy. lmao!

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
lmao is right

lmao is right, are you sure he wasent chasing his tail, and it is seirous towards the end, tell me if you want me to put a spoiler about the big unexpected thing in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.