i reposted another auction to show the picturces for my current pope auction.

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by nani1987, Jun 5, 2005.

1. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

hello all, here is the current link for the other auction I have going to show the picturces I got frus
    trasted to fix it so i just added pic to the auction the trational way.... I added pics of my car that will be advertised on and all the pope painting, and a bonus painting of an angel i will be added..
    here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5587640578

nani thanks alll add me to your watch list and help me spread the word for my auction I need to raise money......................lol who doesn't huh..
    thank you for all your support you all are like family..
    and thank you for that......
    Ana

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

very cool...glad you were able to figure something out...love the pictures!!

~Trina~

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

I saw them all nani. They are great Good luck.

4. nani1987

I CHANGED AND ADDED A PICTURCE TO THE POPE PAINTING... i ADDED THE POPE MOBILE TO IT..
    THANK YOU .. NO WAY MAKING FUN......... WOULD BE NICE TO BRING HIM TO THE USA

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Happy to see you found a way to present them. I'll be watching to see how it goes. Great Auction!

6. nani1987

THANK YOU TRINA I AM GLAD it turn out somewhat ok.. could of been better. yeah i know but I am a perfectisit when it comes to my paintings since i hardly get the chance to do it..
    I hope now I get some lookers and bidders......... i am taking the highest bidder from both auction to get the winner in case anyone bids on it....
    i mentioned it... to protect my self on it......... .......
    man i am tired gonna take nap.........nani

7. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

Cool! I'm glad you got that figured out! Great pictures!!!