I "RECYCLED" my auction! Check it out!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by 1_ares_1, May 19, 2005.

1. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I couldn't find ANYTHING in the rules that says i can't entirely revamp and recycle an auction. 0 bids 4.5 days to go! so, I took out the Jen & Ben cheetos and replaced them with a cool little mystery box. I put up a "BottleCaps" Candy Box in the cheetos place. HA! It wasn't going anywhere and I paid too much to let another one bite it . Check it out and let me know what you think...about the auction OR recycling one....just trying to conserve the internet ozone! hahhaha!

BottleCaps Mystery Box
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5581101520&rd=1

and hey! it starts out with over 2400 views and 44 watchers! ..not bad huh?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Great idea lol! Hope this one does better than the last.. or should I just say itself? It's the same auction technically :)

3. 1_ares_1

Exactly! But when you go there, do you see the cheetos or the candy in the gallery? when I go to my ebay it still shows the cheetos...in the ebay list of bizarre auctions it's candy! weird! If anyone had it in there watch list can you let me know what it looks like there?

Last edited: May 19, 2005
  4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I still see the cheetos in the gallery

5. 1_ares_1

your gallery or the ebay gallery?

6. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

In my gallery I will go check the ebay gallery

Ok just checked and in the ebay gallery it shows the bottle caps!!

Last edited: May 19, 2005
  7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hey good idea. Im still watching it. And it looks like its getting some bids Good luck

8. cshawn13

cshawn13 New Member

Ok, I am confused. So the auction for Ben totally turned into this? :eek:hno:

9. 1_ares_1

It's ok Shawn... take a deep breath... Ben has gone. But it's ok. The REAL Ben is still out there with his cheesy smile. It's gonna be "OK" sweetheart.
    and...why don't we get to private message you here? FIX IT!

10. cshawn13

cshawn13 New Member

Ok, I am dumb. How do I go about doing that? ;)