I pissed this guy off!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Scissorhands, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

So I have had cable internet here at my new appt since I moved in a week ago. But I found the wireless capabilities of my computer to be much more convenient than using an Ethernet wire and connecting to my own network. So I have been leeching on this guys net and every couple of hours I have been disconnected and I didn't know why.

So about an hour ago it kicks me off his connection and I noticed the network name changed now. Here is what it was now:

[​IMG]

Haha, yeah. He isn't too happy I do not think.

So now I am connected to my own connection.

2. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

:lol: I've always wanted to do that, but it's just so much easier to password protect my network...

3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Hahahahah

I used to be able to get free wi fi from the train station....It was their own fault....who's password is 12345abcde? I mean really!

It took them ages to work out I was leeching....

4. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I had a whole summer of GF working off the neighbours Wi-Fi. I think they eventually figured it out.

My iPod leeches off the very same internet now though. :hah:

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I went a whole year stealing the neighbours net lol. I could have gone longer but I decided I wanted my own internet.

6. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The funny thing is that as long as you aren't breaking his network code or anything his internet is up for grabs. His own fault really. Personally I would continue leeching it and change my computer name to something just as funny.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

i don't know how i can notice when someone steals my net...
    is there any indicator?
    although my internet seems to be protected through a password [written under my ADSL modem] i don't know if any wireless laptop is able to steal it..

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Yeah, this happens:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  9. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Well, maybe if the dumbass had at least password protected the network, maybe he wouldn't have gotten pissed like that.

10. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

It's password protected now. =(