I pissed this guy off!

Scissorhands

Registered Member
So I have had cable internet here at my new appt since I moved in a week ago. But I found the wireless capabilities of my computer to be much more convenient than using an Ethernet wire and connecting to my own network. So I have been leeching on this guys net and every couple of hours I have been disconnected and I didn't know why.

So about an hour ago it kicks me off his connection and I noticed the network name changed now. Here is what it was now:

Haha, yeah. He isn't too happy I do not think.

So now I am connected to my own connection.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hahahahah

I used to be able to get free wi fi from the train station....It was their own fault....who's password is 12345abcde? I mean really!

It took them ages to work out I was leeching....

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I had a whole summer of GF working off the neighbours Wi-Fi. I think they eventually figured it out.

My iPod leeches off the very same internet now though. :hah:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I went a whole year stealing the neighbours net lol. I could have gone longer but I decided I wanted my own internet.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
The funny thing is that as long as you aren't breaking his network code or anything his internet is up for grabs. His own fault really. Personally I would continue leeching it and change my computer name to something just as funny.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i don't know how i can notice when someone steals my net...
is there any indicator?
although my internet seems to be protected through a password [written under my ADSL modem] i don't know if any wireless laptop is able to steal it..

Bliss

Sally Twit
i don't know how i can notice when someone steals my net...
is there any indicator?
although my internet seems to be protected through a password [written under my ADSL modem] i don't know if any wireless laptop is able to steal it..
Yeah, this happens:

Last edited:

Scissorhands

Registered Member
The funny thing is that as long as you aren't breaking his network code or anything his internet is up for grabs. His own fault really. Personally I would continue leeching it and change my computer name to something just as funny.
It's password protected now. =(