I now regret it.

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by EllyDicious, Jul 2, 2010.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

On the way to come back home, I was having an inner fight to buy or not to buy one of my favorite soft cheese types.
    It had been a very long time since I ate it for the last time ... :shifteyes:

So yeah..I went ahead and bought it.
    [The one in the picture is the light version, I bought the classic version which has more fats and is a bit bigger]

[​IMG]

But that's not the bad part.

It's just that once I got home, I ate all of it in only 6 minutes(200g) like it had never happened before!!!!!!! :stare:

And I don't regret the fact that I bought it, I regret the way I ate it.
    (because when I buy this, it usually takes me weeks to finish it...but today I got crazy.)

I'm glad it's over now and that I don't have it anymore.

Does this happen to you rarely or oftenly?
    (to me it happens once in a while)

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

lol.

The next time you buy a container of Philly, stuff it inside a few boneless chicken breasts, wrap them up with some parma ham and bake it; it tastes divine!:yum:

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Oooh. I like to use a bit of that in scrambled eggs. Tastes delicious.

But yeah. Every once in awhile that will happen to me. Not cheese, but probably something like funyons, if I hadn't had them in forever.

4. storm_ina_C_cup

ooo, Never had Philly in my scrambled eggs... What flavor do you use?

5. AnitaKnapp

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  6. storm_ina_C_cup

My mouth's watering as I type, lol.

I've saved the recipe onto my desktop; that's something my daughter would love to make with me, I'm sure!:D

I'm going to have to try your scrambled eggs with Philly, too- but I may use a flavored one???

7. AnitaKnapp

I bet a flavored one would be really good in scrambled eggs. I would usually put in a pat of butter and a slice of cream cheese (more when you're cooking more than 2, obviously) and let that melt in the pan, then add the beaten scrambled eggs. So yummy.

8. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I do this with candy sometimes. I won't eat candy forever, and then I'll crave some sour candy. I'll eat the whole bag, and then my stomach hurts for a few hours. :( So I have to force myself to not buy much or just stop early. Haha.
    I do this with drinks, too. If I'm super thirsty, I'll chug some juice or soda, and then I feel all bloated. Haha.