I now regret it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
On the way to come back home, I was having an inner fight to buy or not to buy one of my favorite soft cheese types.
It had been a very long time since I ate it for the last time ... :shifteyes:

So yeah..I went ahead and bought it.
[The one in the picture is the light version, I bought the classic version which has more fats and is a bit bigger]

But that's not the bad part.

It's just that once I got home, I ate all of it in only 6 minutes(200g) like it had never happened before!!!!!!! :stare:

And I don't regret the fact that I bought it, I regret the way I ate it.
(because when I buy this, it usually takes me weeks to finish it...but today I got crazy.)

I'm glad it's over now and that I don't have it anymore.

Does this happen to you rarely or oftenly?
(to me it happens once in a while)

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
lol.

The next time you buy a container of Philly, stuff it inside a few boneless chicken breasts, wrap them up with some parma ham and bake it; it tastes divine!:yum:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oooh. I like to use a bit of that in scrambled eggs. Tastes delicious.

But yeah. Every once in awhile that will happen to me. Not cheese, but probably something like funyons, if I hadn't had them in forever.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
For eggs I just use the philly original. Actually, I'm not sure that I've tried philly in different flavors.

I also make a raw veggie pizza that has cream cheese as the base. I bet you would love it. I put the recipe in here a couple of months ago. If you're interested, it is here http://www.generalforum.com/food-recipes/recipe-share-cold-cream-cheese-veggie-pizza-73484.html
My mouth's watering as I type, lol.

I've saved the recipe onto my desktop; that's something my daughter would love to make with me, I'm sure!:D

I'm going to have to try your scrambled eggs with Philly, too- but I may use a flavored one???

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I bet a flavored one would be really good in scrambled eggs. I would usually put in a pat of butter and a slice of cream cheese (more when you're cooking more than 2, obviously) and let that melt in the pan, then add the beaten scrambled eggs. So yummy.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
I do this with candy sometimes. I won't eat candy forever, and then I'll crave some sour candy. I'll eat the whole bag, and then my stomach hurts for a few hours. :( So I have to force myself to not buy much or just stop early. Haha.
I do this with drinks, too. If I'm super thirsty, I'll chug some juice or soda, and then I feel all bloated. Haha.