I Notice Same Number Times... ALL THE TIME!

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
For about a few months now I'm constantly checking my phone or lap top for the time and it will be a time like; 20:20, 16:16, 22:22 etc. I must have somehow sunconsciously programmed myself to do this but its seriously weired. Anyone else ever suffer from this strange behaviour?

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Whenever I drive home from Delaware I always look at the 109 mile marker. I won't see any other ones besides that one.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
A couple of months ago, I'd always wake up at exactly 3am. It stopped though.

Oh, and you can add this to your OP...you made a thread at 11.11 :lol:

Speaking of that number, it happens many times too that when I check the digital clock in the kitchen, it shows 11:11. Then I get excited. :dork:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i had this experience once, everytime i look at the clock it would be on the hour, for example 12:00 then 15:00 then17:00. i thought it was weird at first and pretty freaky, but i didnt think much of it for a while and now it dosnt happen anymore and its never happend again, it only happend for a couple of days. i cant really tell what it might be conected to, or why you may subcounciously looking at the time when its double.........
i always went for a while where i would always wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning or just before or after 4......

Sim

Registered Member
It often happens to me that I know which time exactly the clock will display before I look at it. Sometimes when I wake up in the night.

For example, I know it will be 3:02 before I look at the clock -- and when I do, I find it indeed is 3:02.

Makes me think the "inner clock" is often more reliable than expected.

BigBob

Registered Member
I have a couple.

A while before 9/11, I use to always seemed to look at the clock at 9:11. 11:11am or pm seem to happen a lot too.

KLaZik_BEATz

Registered Member
its said that once you notice your doing this you will start looking for it but you dont realize it...kind of like the movie 23 where he would go as far as adding up the didgets in his name to get the number 23...i read all this in a book about why coincidences were not real it was pretty cool