I notice A LOT of users turning off rep

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Swiftstrike, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Why is that? Perhaps it is pointless but its also a fun feature.

Im not going to lie, rep I find extremely entertaining and fun. Infact it's one of the main reasons I still visit besides the groups.

It seems the only people who have it on are FCers now.

I dont think an option should be made to be able to turn it off. There are a lot of other features on this forum I would like to turn off but can't. Why should rep have the opt out option.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Oh geez you big baby, are you having neg withdrawels? Mines on,(not an FCer) feel free to have some fun, but at least make sure the comments are entertaining.;)

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

That may because non FC people see it as too daunting. They're really at the whims of the FC people (the sith in particular). And from what I hear, most of them keep getting random negs.

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

LOL Ok then ,There ya go :spin:

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

See there? Hanzo feels better.

BTW, I'm not even going to venture a guess Hanzo, just say it so I don't have to.

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

I don't know the answer either LOL, Not even wiki :spin:

7. Swiftstrike

True but also I go to pos rep people and I am finding most people have it turned off.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they're afraid new users will be chased away because they'll feel unwelcomed if they're negged and let's just face it, a lot of people here believe it's more important than breathing. Yeah it kind of sucks that so many people turn it off, but that's their problem.

9. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I like rep too, I'm just not active enough to use it. Generally, my rep goes like this: I turn green, I neg as many sith as possible doing very little damage, they neg me back turning me red then I wait until I turn green again.

oh look, I'm green again. hehe.

Jeanie and AngelsPeak like this.
  10. Swiftstrike

I will pos rep you when I get a chance spence. I have given out too much rep in 24hrs.