• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need you all advice... help

nani1987

Registered Member
Hi so far my auction is doing well but I am wondering if I should cancel the recent bid because it is going well but i am worried should i cancel 0 feedback someone bidded that just signed up... how should i handle that?
should i cancel it? nani :eek:oh:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Like I said in your other thread, it's not worth getting stiffed in the end. Contact the person and see if they are legit (although I would outright cancel) I don't see where you put anything in your auction about 0 or private feedback not being allowed, which is probably why that's who's bidding. Good luck!

angelspeak said:
Like I said in your other thread, it's not worth getting stiffed in the end. Contact the person and see if they are legit (although I would outright cancel) I don't see where you put anything in your auction about 0 or private feedback not being allowed, which is probably why that's who's bidding. Good luck!
Wow it's weird you know what else I noticed? I think she's trying to be you...it seems strange that not only is she just registered as of 6-13-05 but her name is Anniegirl (close to yours)1969, isn't that the year you were born? Hmmmmm, scratching my head here.

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
angelspeak said:

Wow it's weird you know what else I noticed? I think she's trying to be you...it seems strange that not only is she just registered as of 6-13-05 but her name is Anniegirl (close to yours)1969, isn't that the year you were born? Hmmmmm, scratching my head here.
i know that pissed me off...........i cancel it and she kept bidding........but i just left it ... i wait it the end maybe if i dont' have what i want i will cancel it if it gets out of hand so to speak.............not sure if it is the right thing to do but i have to protect what i am auctioning to the right person............

I have no idea who this person is and her email back to me was weird email from overseas..........that scares me..........nani

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nanni just block her from bidding again

doubles2004

Registered Member
I fell like caca just go to the site map and look for blocked bidders list then click there and you can put her ebay id in there so she cant bid no more

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
I fell like caca just go to the site map and look for blocked bidders list then click there and you can put her ebay id in there so she cant bid no more
lol you okay............caca you gotta go to that site poopycaca.dot com...lol i gonna check out that feature.........nani thanks........glad your bad home i think and looks like you back to your old self dont stay up late david or we will all nag on you ..........lol