I need to know

Discussion in 'Anime' started by 007 Vegita, Feb 28, 2006.

1. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

ok i need to get this straight. I need to know how old is Goku in the Majin Buu saga? Personally i think Goku is either in his late 20's or his early 30's. How old do you think he is?? ???

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya I would say somewhere between 25 or 30. But they never tell you that I know of.

3. He has got to be older than that! Gohan is in highschool and he has Goten as well! He may not look old and neither will he ever look old, but he is definetly OLD! Maybe around in his 40s...I really don't know...

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to agree with Videl on this one, he has to be close to 40's because like she said Gohan is in high school during that saga. Goku didnt have Gohan while he was a teenager. He might even be close to 50's if you ask me.

5. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

he is in his fortys because he was 12 in DB and by the end of DB (due to the tournaments I am guessing) he is about 18 or 20 DBZ is like 10 years later then that would make him like 30 and then about 10 more years pass from Vegeta to Buu. So thats my theory lol

6. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

yeah once agian Henskie has my vote...man on my own topic.LoL but in the GT saga thats when you could most tell that Goku starts to age. The cheek bone is alot more visible.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah he's like 40-50 in the Buu sagas but in GT he's like 60-70+ but he only looks younger cause saiyans age slower, Vegeta said it once.