• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Need To Go Where?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Would love to visit America just to try all the fast food joints we don't get here in Australia. I want to go to a Popeyes chicken or a chic fil a one day!

updateaddress

Travelling is one of the parts of self-discovery and also about the learning. But you want to also find out what to do with the mails otherwise they will pile up in the mailbox. Here is one of the best and legit service provider regarding the address change.

Impaired

Registered Member

If you haven't been to the Grand Canyon, it really is too much for words or even pictures.

Impaired

Registered Member

If you go to the Grand Canyon, stop by Antelope Canyon outside Paige, AZ.

Impaired

Registered Member
I'm going out west this summer and trying to decide between Grand canyon and Yellowstone.
Tough choice.

There is so much of this country I haven't seen and I have seen a lot of it. Alaska and Hawaii are the only states I've never visited but I haven't seen Yellowstone since I was 5.

dDave

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Tough choice.

There is so much of this country I haven't seen and I have seen a lot of it. Alaska and Hawaii are the only states I've never visited but I haven't seen Yellowstone since I was 5.
I've been to Hawaii (Kauai specifically). I'd say it's super awesome but honestly, I'd probably prefer to go to Yellowstone (I went in 2013). It's just truly incredible in it's own right. Still, checking off all 50 states is important, and Hawaii isn't bad at all. Just gotta shop at costco or you'll pay through the nose for everything.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
At the moment I'd like to be in Tahiti enjoying the lovely beach and fresh cocktails then doing a spa thing at my nice hotel.
Ah not a bad choice back then. But right now for me, I'd say I just want to be out where I can enjoy doing the things I used to do, with friends and family, without fear of corona, haha. #inconfinementsincelastmonth

I'm also hoping I don't need to cancel my trip to Japan. Would love to go back to peaceful Nara.

dDave

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ah not a bad choice back then. But right now for me, I'd say I just want to be out where I can enjoy doing the things I used to do, with friends and family, without fear of corona, haha. #inconfinementsincelastmonth

I'm also hoping I don't need to cancel my trip to Japan. Would love to go back to peaceful Nara.
When is your Japan trip scheduled? Always wanted to go.

We were intending to go to New Zealand this year. We'll see if that pans out. Thankfully, we hadn't purchased anything yet.