• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Need To Go Where?

CubsMascot

Registered Member
If you can be anywhere in the world at this exact moment where would you want to be? Why?
If you want to name 2 that's fine. Sometimes it is hard to decide on a moments notice.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm right where I want to be. I would like to visit a few places, like Yellowstone, Alaska or Peru, but not live there.

CubsMascot

Registered Member
To make sure this topic is clear I mean for a vacation not to live. You know one of the Calgon moments... Take me away.

Impaired

Registered Member
I need to see the Pacific islands; Hawaii, Easter Island, Bali and then Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, China, Indonesia and all the other places i have never been.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Right now I'd like to be in Delaware, as it's been since 2011 that I was last there. I like the coast as well as the rural countryside in the southern part of the state with all it's farm country.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
At the moment I'd like to be in Tahiti enjoying the lovely beach and fresh cocktails then doing a spa thing at my nice hotel.

Impaired

Registered Member
I just got back from Colorado and Wyoming. It was pretty amazing. My sister lives on the Big Thompson River - we had Elk visitors in full velvet. The mountains were snow covered. The weather was perfect.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Colorado and Wyoming must be awesome, Impaired.

I've never seen mountains as big as what you get in those two states. I must go there at some point. I'll be missing out if I don't.