• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii i need some reviews

thelastrealhero

anybody here play zelda twilight princess game i finally went out and got the thing but i wanna here some other peoples takes on it first thanx.

merzitar

Hey.
On December 8th 2006, I got the Nintendo Wii with Red Steel and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Although I havn't completed the game yet, Zelda is brilliant.
The game isn't too difficault, but not too easy so I think the difficualty is just right.

The actions are very smooth and the battles are fun, along with a superb soundtrack, composed by Koji Kondo (Composer of Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask).

I like the graphics of Link and the people... although the graphics of the game istelf arn't too brilliant, the game is still brilliant and the graphics... well they're good enough to me.

Anyway, I've almost beat the game and the game is definatly worth buying but one thing I did find a bit of a shame is that the secrets are very easy to find like all Heart Containers and all the golden bugs... they where just too easy and not as much of a challange as Ocarina of Time was but still a great game. *~10/10~*

I hope it helped and I hope you enjoy the game ^_^