• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games I need some recomandations

Maxy_gtr4

:)HI I am new here.
I played very much games at other people's computers and that created my desire for gaming.
:urp:But now when I have my own pc i played the most of the games that i wished to have:urp:
So I am very bored.Some of my boys made me some recomandations for a game to download.:rolleyes: :destination:treasure island
Yesterday i downloaded it but i finished it in just 3 hours.:sigh:The game is not like i wish it to be.:sigh:
So PLEEASE make me some recomandations of cool games:

I like action rpg games and fps.
Oh and one more thing about the action rpg games:i like the ones that are inserting you in the ephic battles like return of the king or Rise and fall:civilizations at war or Mount & Blade:D:D
Tank you very much:D

pindra

Hi,

Have you ever try Dungeon Siege II?? It was the game that I currently playing, and it is a pretty good game to be honest. Just give it a try

Cheers

Maxy_gtr4

Thank you very much:D
A friend has the game on 4 cd-s I may take it so I don't need to download it:rolleyes:
Thanks again:D:D
I will play it and I will tell if it is OK:nod:!

Last edited:

pindra

Don't forget it has the extension as well that called Dungeon Siege II:Broken World

Maxy_gtr4

The game is c:cool::cool:l !
It has a lot of secret chambers,secret objects,characters,weapons and the graphics are pretty good!:nod:
I don't think I will take the expansion it is good like this.:D
Do you have an yahoo id?

Last edited: