• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need new cd recommendations.

A

acidmix

I'm looking to buy or possibly download some new cds. I'm looking for some fresh new music to listen to. I'm really starting to get into to Vocal Trance and Breakbeat. My Favorite Breakbeat cds are Adam freeland - on tour, Dj baby anne - I'm about to break, The Crystal Method - Vegas (I know its not considered breakbeat), and Dj baby anne - in the mix. I'm working on getting the rest of dj baby anne's albums currently so no need to suggest those. If anyone else on the forums like this kind of music please go ahead and post what you like to listen to.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not really in that type of music....but I have a few friends who are DJ's and they keep telling me to download some Farey Corson.....supposly he's top 3 DJ in the world

B

barfootboards

wow, have enough sig images lol

i say you go out and buy soem Iron Maiden ASAP!!!