• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need help!

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
Okay so I know that there is a technology section, but I know most people come on this general one a lot more, and I'm getting desperate. I need help with my touch screen mobile phone. The touch has just completely gone, and I can't get it to work at all. The whole phone is touch, so there are no buttons at all. I really need to use my phone, and it's too darn late to call a helpline! Would anybody here know how to fix the problem?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Turn it off, take the battery out and then put it back in. If that doesn't solve it then I'd suggest calling your phone provider as soon as you can.

MiloIsYum

Registered Member
I tried to do that - didn't work. I guess I'll just have to call my provider in the morning :( Thanks though

Bliss

Sally Twit
It might surprise you later and start working again. I have dropped my phone more times than I can remember and it stops working but then out of the blue it turns itself on. The other day I dropped it and the screen went blurry but seemed to sort itself out! Phones can be crazy things.