• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need help!!!!!!

techgirl07

Ok so I am in my first IT class and it is Technical writing, this is way above my head so far. It was brought to my attention that there were other classes I should of had before this one. It's too late to drop it now so I'm trying to good. I have to write a 1400 word paper on why there is a delay in widgit production and I have no clue where to start. Any ideas from anyone would be great just to get my brain going. I would really appreciate it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi, could be all sorts of reasons. What type of widget production are you writing about? In general widgets are developed as demand asks for them. If there isn't enough demand then they usually take a while to get made, mostly because nobody wants them.

And I'm not 100% sure what your question is so my answer might be a bit off. :)

techgirl07

It doesn't say what kind of widgits it is so I get to pick my own. Like I said this is my first class, I know what widgits are but I was at a loss when it came to why production would be delayed. The only thing I could come up with is that the codes were wrong or something of that nature, there's another word I was loking for there but I'm tired.

Low demand is a good idea but I don't know if I can get that many word out of it. I have to write it like I would if I were writing my boss and our clients.